Traktor Pro 3 "Download Failed"

JanTheMan
JanTheMan Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi there,

Ive just purchased Traktor Pro 3 and wanted to download via Native Access. What happened was this:

First, when I press download, it starts and almost finishes, with just a few sec remaining it suddenly says "Download failed" with no further information.

Then, when I try again it says download failed right away.

There are two download files in the folder.

When I change the download folder it starts again with downloading until the exact same point, then says failed.

Ive tried turning off automatic proxy detection (or whatever it's called in English), firewall, anti virus, etc. Ive now tried with my other laptop, different settings, different system (Win 10), exact same thing happens...

So, the problem is either connected to my account or Native Instrument themselves. Am I right about this?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best Answers

• JanTheMan
    Answer ✓

OK I kinda solved the problem now myself.

I downloaded the Demo Version of Traktor 3, clicked on "add Serial number" which brought me to Native Access. There I added my Serial Number (again). First, nothing changed but when I logged out and in again (which I had also done before several times), it stated that Traktor 3 was "installed" and I could launch it as a full version.

• z3c
    z3c Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I had exactly the same issue. During downloading just before the end the system said: "Download Failed" and nothing more. I tried chage the locations, logging out and in several times without any success of downloading the Traktor 3 Pro.

I also tried switching completly off the Avast andit worked. I was able to download and install the needed 3 Pro.

Thanks. :)

Answers

• just_jump
    just_jump Member Posts: 72 Helper

It’s a repeating download fail not an installation fail? Not sure I’ve seen that before (outside my clearly busted internet situation). You could try reaching out to support and see if they can send you a download link while reporting the issue.

• JanTheMan

yes, it's a download fail. Yah, will have to contact support I guess. Thx

• JanTheMan

So, support hasn`t answered so far. I don't have a lot of experience with Native Instruments so I'm curious if this is a normal procedure. I paid 100€ for a product that I can't have access to and nobody seems to be able to help...

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

It normally happens due to a a security setting like firewall, vpn or security software blocking the software from downloading or operating properly. Please consider disabling security software or antivirus programs before the startup of the Native Access application and the installation process.

I just posted that to double check you disable VPN, antivirus, etc... before and during launching Native Access.

Someone should get back to you soon, sorry, we have a lot of requests to process at the moment.

• JanTheMan
    Answer ✓

OK I kinda solved the problem now myself.

I downloaded the Demo Version of Traktor 3, clicked on "add Serial number" which brought me to Native Access. There I added my Serial Number (again). First, nothing changed but when I logged out and in again (which I had also done before several times), it stated that Traktor 3 was "installed" and I could launch it as a full version.

• z3c
    z3c Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I had exactly the same issue. During downloading just before the end the system said: "Download Failed" and nothing more. I tried chage the locations, logging out and in several times without any success of downloading the Traktor 3 Pro.

I also tried switching completly off the Avast andit worked. I was able to download and install the needed 3 Pro.

Thanks. :)

• pb_au
    pb_au Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Jeremy_NI was right for me. My problem was I had Apple Private Relay enabled. That stopped the update. Turned it off and restarted and it worked.