Waves will not show in the vendor list in Effects view

Staykool
Staykool Member Posts: 72 Helper

I recently purchased Waves plugins. I can access the wave plugins just fine but when I'm in effects mode under vendor waves is not showing up. It was showing up fine but then it went away. Please see pics. Does anyone have a solution.

Why aren't waves showing up like they did 30 minutes before.

Is there a file somewhere or a setting that will correct this. Been at it for 6 hours. thanks in advance

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,535 Expert

If you check in Preferences Plugins do you still see Waves plugins listed:

What about checking on-screen, do you see Waves plugins listed in the browser:

• Staykool

No. it does not show up in the view because the vendor which is waves does not show up. However I can access the plugins when I click on a channel.

Please see this picture. When it was working I could see the vendor and load it properly. That's what is so weird.

See how the plugins are there,

So it would make sense the under the products list for vendor I should see ALL. NATIVE INSTRUMENTS AND WAVES. Like below

It was working fine then all of a sudden the Waves are not showing up in the list.

• Staykool

So answering your question I can say that I do not see the plugins in this view,

However I can access and see the plugins this way

There is probably a setting or file somewhere that needs to be deleted.

It won't allow the vendor to show.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @Staykool did you contact our support team eventually? Keep us updated on how it goes.

• Staykool

Hi Kaiwan. How are you? Thanks for reaching out.

First of all I want to apologize for direct messaging you. Evil Dragon said I should not do that. I had no idea. Kaiwan you have been super helpful to me in the past so I definitely don't want to do the wrong thing here.

Yes.I did reach out to the support team last week and submitted a ticket. This is a tough one. I have 2 systems running the same stats and this does not make sense.

Anyway. I will keep you up to date when I get an answer. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Cheers and thanks for always being there to help.