Is there a way to set up sounds outputs to external Maschine outputs automatically?

G_Major
G_Major Member Posts: 12 Member

Hi, that's my questions since what I used to do is doing by hand, but it's a little hard the second one you have to do it. Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Only with trickery. I am assuming you want this for changing Group / kits?

You can set up all outputs and save the Group, then load it later with +Routings ON, then load any other kit with +Routings OFF, since the new kit's routings won't be loaded the previous one stays. So, you can load anything after that and not have to do it manually ever again.

Saving a template project with empty Groups already routed can work too, set your prefs to load the template when starting a new proj.

• G_Major
    Answer ✓

Yes. That's what I'm looking for. You've saved my time and my life. Thanks!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert

Do you mean the physical outputs in a Maschine MK3 or the software outputs?

• G_Major

Hi, I mean on software. I know how to do one by one, but it will be nice if there is an option to do on batch. Thanks

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Only with trickery. I am assuming you want this for changing Group / kits?

You can set up all outputs and save the Group, then load it later with +Routings ON, then load any other kit with +Routings OFF, since the new kit's routings won't be loaded the previous one stays. So, you can load anything after that and not have to do it manually ever again.

Saving a template project with empty Groups already routed can work too, set your prefs to load the template when starting a new proj.

• G_Major
    Answer ✓

Yes. That's what I'm looking for. You've saved my time and my life. Thanks!