Join TRAKTOR Accessibility Community

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Update: The private TRAKTOR Accessibility Community is now live!

Whether you have an impairment or simply want to share your thoughts, we'd love to hear from TRAKTOR users who want to join us in making our hardware more accessible.

To join our accessibility feedback group, just leave a comment down below or send me a private message. I'll get back to you with additional instructions. Only users who're granted an extra permission will have access to this private space.

Let's embrace inclusivity in DJing together. Hope to hear from as many of you as possible!

Tagged:

Comments

• DJ WIKKI WIKKI
    DJ WIKKI WIKKI Member Posts: 12 Member

When are we getting elastic beatgrids & stem separation?

• djsubculture
    djsubculture Member Posts: 47 Helper

Traktor already has STEMs, You just can't separate on the fly.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,218 Expert

See the roadmap and look on historic data how long each item takes to develop.

• DJ WIKKI WIKKI
    DJ WIKKI WIKKI Member Posts: 12 Member

I have been making my own stems for years & I seen the road map.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
  • Fritz
    Fritz Member Posts: 27 Member

Is there a fix already for the 3.9 D2 and S8 screen flickering issues? Im a pro plus user and cannot run with latest upgrades because of this.

• Martin Schabracq
    Martin Schabracq Member Posts: 5 Member

I hope there will be soon an update, I have 3 of the D2. Amazing units.

• Alex Partyz
    Alex Partyz Member Posts: 19 Member

I didn’t understand anything, but it’s very interesting. Just one question when?

• DjPoliX
    DjPoliX Member Posts: 2 Member

Tidal, we (Traktor) are the only ones (ok, less than 5%) that doesn't have Tidal integration. :(

What is the barrier that not allow Traktor use Tidal integration?

• Martin Schabracq

Can, mapping be simplified, like mouse click parameter and turn or push the knob on you controller, said that is there a plan to make a S4 controller with 8 non assigned rotational push knobs. What can be assigned to ie, Ableton. Give us a touch screen. A one stop shop controller. Just my 5ct.

• Kayya
    Kayya Member Posts: 189 Advisor

The requests listed behind the other written in each title took their place this time :)

I still want to present my suggestion in accordance with the title. The modular class f1 device should be able to perform performance pad tasks as in other competitors. Many modes that do not end with counting should be possible and should be navigate the pages in a single mapping.

Stems mode mapping should be more advanced. Today, utilitarian stems features should be mapped while many buttons are empty.

These desired features should be presented as offical, the user should not be told to do it yourself.

• Martin Schabracq

I just got responded by an AI bot Kayya, amazing

• Dbdecker
    Dbdecker Member Posts: 6 Member

The native stem seperation on your competators software platforms is pretty decent (3 of them have it, though 1 of them is sub-par). Very much looking forward to having this feature available.

Keeping the D2 devices alive and working well, or releasing a new versions would be welcomed too!

Please keep up the great work!

• Ves
    Ves Member Posts: 11 Member

Thanks, will inform my friend of this.

• staleloaf
    staleloaf Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi all

New to the group. I've been using NI and Traktor for awhile now.

I'm starting to play around with Stems and trying to split a track into stems.

I can't find anything good to do it!!

Any good software or Web sites?

Regards

Mike