Feature request: Allow 3r party plugins windows be pinned and be always on top / open.

Giacomallow
Giacomallow Member Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2023 in Maschine

As of now, when using Maschine software standalone, plugin windows only stay open when you are on the sound or group the plugin is on. I really whish that in a future update that plugin windows will be able to be pinned so that they always stay open no matter where in the software you are? Anyone else whishes it really bad?

For context: I want to set up a live set where i'm tweaking a soft synth's knobs on a secondary touch monitor, while my maschine pads are free to play a drumkit live.

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,605 Expert

Yes absolutely - them vanishing all the time is a pain

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,197 Expert
    edited April 2023

You can already pin some of them. They must be NI or NKS (the ones that you can see in the library)

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,197 Expert

So, the correct request should be “Let third party non NKS plugins be pinned”

And YES, we would ALL love this 👍🏼

• The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member

I normally do sections based on groups. But see a lot of ppl one sound per group. As long as in same group, with dual screen is the only so far.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

+1 Yes, please!

Been waiting for about 9 years for this...

• tribepop
    tribepop Member Posts: 160 Advisor

+1

It sucks trying to do mastering or signal analysis when I can’t see the meter plugins when soloing different tracks or sounds.

• MuriMK3
    MuriMK3 Member Posts: 7 Member

Yes! Please!

• EmAge
    EmAge Member Posts: 30 Member

I'm here because of this too. One of those "little" things that stop my workflow. Please fix this as it should be already integrated.

• Djblue7
    Djblue7 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Why this isn't a thing already baffles me? It is especially useful when you are routing audio to an FX group, as it is now you can't tweak knobs and play at the same time. Please add this for all VST plugins.

• solsta
    solsta Member Posts: 93 Helper

I need this!!!!