How to capture the screen of Maschine and Komplete Kontrol S MK2

Nightingale
Nightingale Member Posts: 11 Member

Because I don't know how to shoot,I really hope to display and record the screen content of Maschine Plus or Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 directly on the computer, like this

These are screenshots I took from the User Manual.Although I know that I can achieve the above effect using Photoshop, it is necessary to see the parameters displayed on the screen clearly if I want to record a teaching video.

If it's just a static image, I can create it myself.But spending a lot of time modifying images is a terrifying thing for me, which seriously undermines my motivation and confidence in creating tutorials

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    edited April 2023

I'm having the exact same issue right now, i also want to make a video about maschine and mackie Integration with cubase. D-one gave me the tip to lower the brightness, cause i will have to show also the whole maschine at the same time with just one camera. Unfortunately i can't afford a sony XYZ super pro camera. I bought a logitech stream cam to start with. I also would like to get some more help - so i will read here too.

• Nightingale

If anyone wants to simulate anything displayed on the screen of Maschine through Photoshop, it can be achieved through these materials, whether it is format, font or picture.

• Nightingale

I made the Komplete Kontrol series of Chinese tutorial videos for Native Instruments China,I used the iPhone 13 Pro Max to complete the video shooting, and the effect was not very satisfying to me. I want to spend as much time as possible researching tutorial content creation instead of thinking about how to shoot beautiful images.The entire tutorial was filmed in the living room at home, and the dust made the Komplete keyboard screen very dirty