which NI drum product has kicks and snares in groups rather than kits?

Questor
Questor Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I had to reinstall Ableton Live after a HD crash and my drum stacks are missing. Rather than apply a kit for each drum sound i used to pick a sound from each group, kicks, cymbals, etc. to apply to each track. I for got which program had them in groups.

Thanks for any info. Questor

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Can you reformulate your question please? What you are looking for are groups of only kicks, only cymbals etc? Did I understood correctly?

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

The Kontakt 6 Factory Library has a section called 'Urban Beats' which has separate folders and instruments for Kicks, Snares etc. Also DrumLab has individual drums.

• LostInFoundation

If this was the question: all NI products have sounds divided by type. It’s enough to watch in the folder “Samples” of every Expansion or Battery and so on and there they are already divided (kicks in the Drums/Kicks folder, snares in the Drums/Snares folder,…).

Or to use the filters in their programs (like Maschine or the free Komplete Kontrol). You select the tab “All One-shots” on top without specifying a single product and then filter for type. Selecting “Drums” and “Kick”, all the kicks from all the products you own will appear and so on and so forth

• Questor
    Questor Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I didn't expect an answer until tomorrow. You guys are on it. You're right gee flat . I had the urban beats and drum lab installed before but not now. Downloading both now. Thanks for the info Lost in foundation. I didn't know all the NI drums were available that way. My bad. You guys are great.

• LostInFoundation

No problem. You’re welcome

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Polyplex by TwistedTools hosted at NI for Reaktor.