Diva can’t load ONLY in Maschine.

Benoit Peeters
Benoit Peeters Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi guys!

I have here a strange problem, at least strange to me. Since lasts Maschine update, I’m unable to load diva plugin in Maschine software. (That famous error message ‘can’t load…’). Why is it strange? Because it load without any problem in Ableton AND in komplete kontrol stand-alone. So why not in Maschine?? I tried to delete the Maschine folder in Localapp and rescan, but nothing did the trick. Any insight?

• pc - win 11

thanks a lot!

Answers

• Kahtnipp
    Kahtnipp Member Posts: 10 Member

Did you install the NKS extensions for Diva?

• Benoit Peeters

Well… since it works properly in Komplete Kontrol, and that in KK I can use my komplete S61 to work on the synth… I would say yes. …

that’s indeed what bother me! It works very well in Komplete Kontrol stand-alone, it works perfectly in Ableton,… just Maschine gives me that problem.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,295 mod

@Benoit Peeters And if you compare your plug-in folders in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol, are they the same?

Have you tried resetting Maschine's database?

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the MASCHINE 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the MASCHINE 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved.

• Benoit Peeters

Hi Jeremy, thanks answering me!

yes, path are equals. I did restart Maschine database. Didn’t work. I uninstalled Diva, and reinstalled my U-He plugins. Now Diva is working, but not Hive anymore! Lollllll some day I’ll figure it.

fact is that Everytime I use my daw or any vst plugin, Everytime I find something that doesn’t work properly. I really understand guys who goes dawless and using analog synth. If I had the money…

thanks for your participation!

• Jeremy_NI

@Benoit Peeters I'm wondering if it could be a permission issue. Have you tried running Maschine as admin? How to Run a Program as an Administrator

• Benoit Peeters

I’ll try that!

• devadip
    devadip Member Posts: 13 Member

Another issue .....Please give a solution !!!!!

Diva reinstalled, nothing. Diva could not be loaded...I continue to work as a computer assistant not as a musician. Thanks NI !!!!! A new Kontrol Keyboard has come but the problems in Maschine persist..

Somebody told that coming back to hardware synthesizers could be the solution..I agree!!!!!

Angelo

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,612 Expert

Have you rescanned your plugins after installing? Are you trying to load the VST2 or VST3 version? From the plugin loader or the NKS patches?

• Jeremy_NI

@devadip More info would be handy here. What's your operating system? Do you have a M1 mac or Intel Mac?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia Member Posts: 3,612 Expert
    edited September 2023

If you recall from the other thread he posted similar issues in, unless he has followed the advice given there to upgrade, he’s on Intel Mac running Catalina

• Jeremy_NI

@Kymeia Thanks! I was in so many threads since that i forgot :)

@devadip Can you load Diva from this drop down menu in Maschine?

If you can and not from the browser, maybe you can try re-installing the NKS files found here: https://u-he.com/products/diva/