donde debo registrar el software original ?

Hola, necesito ayuda, tengo un TRAKTOR PRO 2 comprado oportunamenmte junto con un TRAKTOR S4, (no recuerdo como lo he registrado) Ahora he comprado la version de actualizacion TRAKTOR PRO 3 pero no puedo instalarlo. En la ventana del NATIVE ACCESS solo me figura la version TRAKTOR 3 DEMO, necesito ayuda de como proceder.

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,252 Expert
    Answer ✓

If your Traktor Pro 2 is not appearing in your Native Access, it should mean you never registered it. Or that you registered it with another account. In this case the steps to do will be a little more, and you will need to remember your old account credentials

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Oh…that makes things a little more difficult… Do you at least remember the email it was registered to? In this case you can make the usual “Don’t remember the password” to regain access to it. But you must have access to the old email address where they gonna send you the mail to change the password.

After this, you have two ways: asking NI to join the 2 accounts or in the old account ask for a license transfer and once NI gives you a new serial, register it in the new account

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,325 Expert

Hi, I need help, I have a TRAKTOR PRO 2 bought together with a TRAKTOR S4, (I don't remember how I registered it). Now I have bought the TRAKTOR PRO 3 upgrade version but I can't install it. In the NATIVE ACCESS window I only get the TRAKTOR 3 DEMO version, I need help on how to proceed.

Please use deepl.com or similar to translate your questions the next time. Thank you.

Do you see Traktor Pro 3 in your account on the website? https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/

• LostInFoundation

Hola. Respondo en ingles porque me dijeron que el forum es English only

I hope you still have the serial number for your Traktor Pro 2.

In this case you can simply register it in Native Access (Add serial). Once this version is registered, the update to Traktor Pro 3 should work and you should have it in full mode, not demo

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

If your Traktor Pro 2 is not appearing in your Native Access, it should mean you never registered it. Or that you registered it with another account. In this case the steps to do will be a little more, and you will need to remember your old account credentials

• leonardo ficcardi
    leonardo ficcardi Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Thank You,

Exactly, my Traktor 2 does not appear in my NATIVE ACCESS, how can I register it? I have the original serial number, but I don't remember the previous account

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Oh…that makes things a little more difficult… Do you at least remember the email it was registered to? In this case you can make the usual “Don’t remember the password” to regain access to it. But you must have access to the old email address where they gonna send you the mail to change the password.

After this, you have two ways: asking NI to join the 2 accounts or in the old account ask for a license transfer and once NI gives you a new serial, register it in the new account

• leonardo ficcardi
    leonardo ficcardi Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

thanks a lot

i´ll do that

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome