Kontakt issues in Maschine

Arecki
Arecki Member Posts: 13 Member

Hi

I have i problem with my project.Just save everything yesterday evening,today i see this.Standalone ok,KompleteKontrol ok.

Computer not crash or something.I try reinstall..still not working.This session is rebuild from a expansion i change instruments.I choose LoFi Glow Bass ,Same some Lead instument in another instance at the second group.Its not first time.Earlier im lookin problem in Maschine but now i think is Kontakt.Now i got in Nat.Access,Kontakt and Kontakt 7.Maybe i should remove earlier version?

Another problem is with presets from PluginAlliance.Just not exist in Maschine only.

Thx for help

Answers

• Arecki

I try open this project again and i have now loaded Kontakt not Kontakt 7 like on the pictures.😮

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@Arecki I'm sorry, the issue is not clear to me. Maybe you could use DeepL or GoogleTranslate.

• Arecki

Sorry

Do I need to have installed both versions of Kontakt.6 and 7 because together crash as in the pictures. Noah uploads instruments to my saved projects. For now I uninstalled 6 and it works. The second problem is the non-existent preset plugins from PAlliance like AMEK and others. Will this be done in the future?

Dowiedz się Więcej

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

Ok, can you describe step by step how the crash happens and how it manifests?