Maschine Studio freezing

Gatling
Gatling Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
edited March 2023 in Maschine

Opening songs Maschine results in not responding (Freezing) I also noticed on the GUI it seem the Library is trying to scan. I opened the preference - library and it looks like the Rescan button is continuously being pressed when it isn't. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this before. Pls be gentle I'm new here. :)

UPDATE: I went to reinitialize Maschine and still have the same problem, but I know the file Proc.info is appearing and then disappears off and on. hmmmm

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod

Can you open the Maschine software at all or is it only freezing on opening saved projects? Can you create a new project?

"it looks like the Rescan button is continuously being pressed when it isn't." Can you make a video of that?

What do you mean by the "file Proc.info" ?

Have you tried to reset Maschine's database?

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the Maschine 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the Maschine 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved.

• Gatling

Hello Jeremy,

I did reinitialize the Maschine and still have the issue. I'm unable to attach .MOV files. Can I send the two video files to a specific email?

Regards

• Jeremy_NI

You can zip it and post it here!

• Gatling

Yes, here is the zip file

Regards

• Gatling

I ran the support tool and attached is the result.

Regards

• Jeremy_NI

I see you are already in contact with my colleagues, that would have been my next step. Hopefully my colleagues can find out a solution.

• Gatling

Hello, checking to see if your colleague came up with anything regarding the support tool results and the two videos sent recently.

Regards

• Jeremy_NI

@Gatling My colleague also asked you to try a couple of steps and is waiting for your reply.

• Gatling

Sorry I was out of the country, but I did try those steps and its the same issue.

• Gatling

I also noticed in Maschine - Preference - Library that my contents is no longer in the USER

• Jeremy_NI

@Gatling I see you're still in contact with my colleagues, hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it.