Mapping Reloop Ready with Traktor

fabio-djronin
fabio-djronin Member Posts: 10 Member
edited February 29 in Mapping Traktor

Hello everybody,

I hav this nice console, the Reloop Ready, and I would like to use it with Traktor. I am really a layman of mapping and I have no idea how to do it, can anyone help me? Thank you very much!

Fabio, Italy

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Ciao. Prova a cercare se esiste già un mapping pronto in internet per la tua console, altrimenti dovrai andare nelle impostazioni di Traktor e mappare ogni singola cosa che vuoi una per una (lavoro lungo e tedioso…soprattutto visto che dici di non essere espertissimo di mapping)

Translation:

Hi. Try to search if in internet you can find an already made mapping for your console, otherwise you’ll have to go in Traktor’s settings and map all the single things you need one by one (a long and tedious work…specially cause you said you are not very expert in mapping)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Ciao. Prova a cercare se esiste già un mapping pronto in internet per la tua console, altrimenti dovrai andare nelle impostazioni di Traktor e mappare ogni singola cosa che vuoi una per una (lavoro lungo e tedioso…soprattutto visto che dici di non essere espertissimo di mapping)

Translation:

Hi. Try to search if in internet you can find an already made mapping for your console, otherwise you’ll have to go in Traktor’s settings and map all the single things you need one by one (a long and tedious work…specially cause you said you are not very expert in mapping)

• fabio-djronin

@LostInFoundation grazie della tua risposta. Allora, ho trovato questo post con delle indicazioni per mappare il Reloop Buddy (che è molto simile al Reloop Ready), altri link al momento non ne ho trovati:

Ho sistemato le impostazioni IAC ma poi quando dice di fare delle operazioni con Terminal, mi sono bloccato perchè sono davvero un profano! Se sai darmi delle dritte sono tutt'orecchi! Grazie mille :)

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod
    edited April 2023

Awesome link, but i have to ask. Is it so much work to send your post through a translater so everyone can join in the discussion?

• fabio-djronin

of course!

@LostInFoundation Thanks for your reply. Well, I found this post with directions to map the Reloop Buddy (which is very similar to the Reloop Ready), other links at the moment I haven't found:

https://andyland.info/wordpress/?p=7897

I fixed the IAC settings but then when it says to do some operations with Terminal, I got stuck because I'm really a layman! If you can give me any tips, I'm all ears! A thousand thanks :)

• LostInFoundation

Not a big effort even to write directly in English. But sometimes is nice to have someone to speak to in your language. That’s why I answered him in Italian in a personal question he had.

If it is so annoying, I won’t do it anymore. Sorry

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod

It's not annoying. But more people will be able to participate and help out is all. And if you are cracking jokes we can all have a laugh! 😁

• LostInFoundation

👍🏼

Even if my jokes are not always appreciated 😂

• Le_Petit_Tepi
    Le_Petit_Tepi Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi, I have the same controller and would like to get it mapped with traktor 3. Did you eventually get the reloop buddy mapping modified to work with the Reloop Ready?

I would also be interested to have this controller mapped with rekordbox 6, but for that I think I’ll have to talk in Pioneer or Reloop forums.

This controller seems to be the only one on the market, that has all the needed functions for serious DJ set on the go and small footprint as well.

Works well with Serato and Djay (ios), but I feel more comfortable with Traktor &/ Rekordbox.