Deck volume midi mapping in external mixing mode

Dj Kad (Italy)
Dj Kad (Italy) Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hi,

I need to know if it's still possible to map deck volumes although in external mixing configuration.

Long ago i was able to do it (i remember well, because i could modify volume both from my m-audio xponent and mixer, using an audio8 in external mode).

I need it for an important project i made for a friend of mine. If not work i'm going to downgrade to version 2.7 or something like that.

Thanks

UPDATE

Forgive this. I would have problem with cue

Best Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Faders are not available but the EQ and Gain are. You could map Hi + Mid + Low EQ knobs and scale it so that 0% to 100% translates to 0% to 50% in the software.

• Dj Kad (Italy)
    Answer ✓

Thank you a lot for the idea, but I think i will work phisically with the mixer circuit and totally bypass traktor and audio card.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Non dovresti già essere in grado di usare i fader del mixer?

• Dj Kad (Italy)

For those asking things about faders of mixer. Answer is "No". I need to have the mixer faders both up and manage the volume via midi.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Faders are not available but the EQ and Gain are. You could map Hi + Mid + Low EQ knobs and scale it so that 0% to 100% translates to 0% to 50% in the software.

• Dj Kad (Italy)
    Answer ✓

Thank you a lot for the idea, but I think i will work phisically with the mixer circuit and totally bypass traktor and audio card.