Cannot route outputs individually when using Maschine as a plugin

Fabmeyer
Fabmeyer Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello

i am using maschine as a plugin in fl studio. Everything works fine, i have managed to trigger my maschine sounds from the fl studio sequencer. (When playing on the piano roll, every note triggers another sound from the bank)

BUT... all sounds are routed to the same output. For example if I set sound1 to ex1 and after that I set sound2 to ex2, sound1 gets set to ex2 too?!

how can I route all my sounds to separate mixer channels in fl studio?

thanks in advance

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It sounds like you have multiple sounds selected when changing the audio out. If more that 1 sound slot is highlighted then any changes to output routing affect all selected tracks. so if multiple are selected press Shift and click on the sound (so only that sound is highlighted) you want to assign the specific output... then click the next sound etc.

Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

Might want to show a screenshot. I'd guess you're routing the group instead of sound.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

It sounds like you have multiple sounds selected when changing the audio out. If more that 1 sound slot is highlighted then any changes to output routing affect all selected tracks. so if multiple are selected press Shift and click on the sound (so only that sound is highlighted) you want to assign the specific output... then click the next sound etc.