Acitvation invalid

alex317
alex317 Member Posts: 11 Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I bought the full version of traktor pro 3 yesterday and downloaded it through native access.

when i open traktor after having downloaded it through native access there comes a undissmissable screen telling me to either start demo, buy or open through native access.

i can't figure out what to do and need someone to help me please! starting to get annoyed.

Thanks peeps!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert

How is it listed under Native Access? Does it states “installed” or “demo”?

• alex317

it says both demo and installed

• alex317

i've tried installing and uninstalling traktor multiple times now and the same thing happens 😔

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Even if I think this should not be happening, try this to see if it solves your problem:

Although Traktor Pro 3 is ALREADY in your NA (Native Access), try to insert its Serial “manually” (with the + Add Serial button).

The serial number can be found in your NI account in their website, under “My products and serials”

It should not be done this way, cause NA is already under your account and therefore the products you own are already registered in there, but…who knows?

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Or…WAIT…before doing this…

Are you sure NA is registered with the same account as the one with which you bought Traktor Pro 3?

Maybe you putted 2 different accounts. In this case, doing what I suggested you in the last post would register T3 under the NA account, and this could lead to other troubles with the 2 different accounts later.

Check this before doing the + Add Serial thing…I don’t want to cause you further problems ☺️

• alex317

thanks for your help, but i registered the serial number that i got fromn buying the traktor and still doesn't work... i dont know what to do...

• alex317

thanks for your help though! i have tried to contact native instruments but they wont respond...

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    Answer ✓
  • LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

I fear you’ll have to wait a little bit for them to respond, since in these days they are not notoriously fast with support. Add to this that we are in the Easter WE…and you’ll know that being comfortable in your couch while waiting is a good thing to do 😉

In any case, points 2 and 3 in Monochrome good suggestion are 2 further steps that could work, since they are suggested by NI itself (and this means that they are aware something could go wrong in the installation process done by NA)

Hope you solve your problem, good luck

• alex317

point 2 worked!! thank you so much guys!!!!! :)