Possible to sell both Komplete 13 license along with a keyboard?

Funkysami
Funkysami Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Komplete General

Good morning,

I am looking for information about license transfer.

I take care of reselling equipment from a friend who died recently. He had bought a Komplete Kontrol s49 Mk2 some time ago, and the Komplete 13.

I would like to know if it is possible in this case to transfer the license, or if I could only resell the master keyboard?

Musicalement

Laroche S.

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

It's quite simple: just go to the account and "My products and serials" in the NI site

and in this page you will find the button for the “License Transfer”

Inside you have to choose at the bottom “Transfer a license”

The page that will open will be a list of all the products registered under this account with on the right a clear indication of which products are transferable and which are not.

At this point, you have to select which products you want to transfer and at the bottom confirm with “REVIEW AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER”.

Now it's only a waiting game, since NI has to check the request and once accepted (sometimes the day after, sometimes a little longer) they will send you a new serial number to give to the new buyer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

It's quite simple: just go to the account and "My products and serials" in the NI site

and in this page you will find the button for the “License Transfer”

Inside you have to choose at the bottom “Transfer a license”

The page that will open will be a list of all the products registered under this account with on the right a clear indication of which products are transferable and which are not.

At this point, you have to select which products you want to transfer and at the bottom confirm with “REVIEW AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER”.

Now it's only a waiting game, since NI has to check the request and once accepted (sometimes the day after, sometimes a little longer) they will send you a new serial number to give to the new buyer

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Sorry for any spelling errors 😉

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Not: the keyboard also (if registered under the account) needs a license transfer. And if the price is very, very, VERY good, I will buy it 😂😂😂

• Funkysami
    edited April 2023

Thank you so much for all this info, but I forgot the main element, I don't have the access codes!!

I pass on the details but we couldn't get them back...

LostInFoundation, if I don't buy it back for me, I'm still hesitating, I'll let you know :)

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

So your only hope is to contact NI support explaining the situation and see if they can/want to help you by giving you new serials to save the items without the License Transfer

Good luck

• Funkysami
    edited April 2023

I don't really believe it, I admit, but I'll try!

THANKS

• LostInFoundation

Oh…magic translation happened here ☺️