Electric Sunburst 1 versus Electric Sunburst Deluxe

tonyleotta
tonyleotta Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Kontakt

Has anyone else switch back to ES1 because operationally you can play chords with right hand in a way you can not EBD? I can play a power chord, a sus,a minor just by playing the individual keys of those chords, but on EBD when I play more than one key those extra keys are not triggered.

Tagged:

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Sorta... I own both instruments and I also use both instruments, sometimes even side by side. The Deluxe version most definitely doesn't "supersede" the regular one. It has many similarities, sure, but it's not a one on one copy so to speak.

However, as for chords... can't say I experienced that. I'm also not 100% sure I understand what you mean because you can only play your own stuff in 'Deluxe'. SB only uses pre-made riffs. But yah: 'Deluxe' doesn't provide all the riffs which SB has.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

No need to get back to the old Electric Sunburst, in the new one you have the old instrument (with chords & patterns) and the Melody instrument where you can choose your notes.

• Staffdan
    Staffdan Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    I have Elecrtic Sunburst deluxe, can I now delete my old version Electric Sunburst?
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@Staffdan Yes you can!