Where can I find the presets for the Sequencer of Play Series instruments?

Kannan
Kannan Member Posts: 5 Member

I am experimenting around with Kontakt Play Series instruments like 25, Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys etc.

Where can I find the presets of the sequencer? Or is there any location within this forum where other community members share their versions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,253 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can load Presets under the three lines drop down menu in the Sequencer page (top left).

But…as far as I know, there will be none until you saved some…

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

You can load Presets under the three lines drop down menu in the Sequencer page (top left).

But…as far as I know, there will be none until you saved some…

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Anyway, if you are experimenting with Play Series sequencer, take a look at this Jeff Gibbons video (and all the other ones, this guy is really a good source of informations):

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Aren't the sequencer settings saved with each preset if it has any?

Agreed. Jef is an amazing teacher and musician. I have learned more from him about Maschine than every other YouTuber combined.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited April 2023

I beleive the main reason there are no sequencer presets is that the macros in each snapshot can be completely different.

Ideally, I think you save sequences that pertain to each snapshot.

• LostInFoundation

I’ve learned more about NI products from him than from…NI itself 😏

• Kannan
    Kannan Member Posts: 5 Member

Thank you, everyone, I already am a subscriber of Jeff Gibbons and I love his videos. Thanks for the suggestion.

It seems like none of the factory patches has the sequencer presets saved, so I have to build them and then save them.

• Gee_Flat

What I said about macros and sequences is partly true, but I've realized that overall any sequence will function with any snapshot. Especially when there are no macro sequences being used. You'll see what I mean.

• LostInFoundation

But did you at least find the load/save under the 3 lines menu at the top left? This is where all your future work will start

• Gee_Flat

Hahaha... what is it you're after most, Guru Swag or 5000 points? 😁😂

• LostInFoundation

No. To help

• LostInFoundation

Or if you want the long answer:

I’m a NI users from almost 20 years. I never messed with forums or things like this.

But lately, a little disappointed by some NI behaviors, I came here and started complaining about them. Quite a lot.

Then I felt guilty, cause my contribution at the community was only ranting.

And I had also a long private discussion with @Matt_NI that helped me a lot. And I told him that those kind of discussions if made publicly would be very beneficial to NI image. And now I’m trying to prove him that. Being honest with me, he changed my approach, and I hope NI people will be honest towards their consumers.

But…now I start to remember why I wasn’t a forums user…

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

Btw: to NI people: PLEASE don’t make me Guru.

I’ve seen more wrong answers in this forum by “Gurus” than from anybody else.

Helper was fitting me so well…

I told you people would start to act crazy with this new “prizes” thing..,

• LostInFoundation

A couple more things: I gained more points by complaining about NI than by helping, and without anyone accusing me of anything…

And in these years I didn’t use a loooot of Native vouchers that came buying the maaaaany NI hardwares I own, cause I own Komplete Ultimate so I don’t know how to use them, since I already have ALL their products.

If you need the prize so much to think about it before of the help you are giving to other users, you can have it

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

I’m done. Bye, peace out

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

I for one appreciate your additional explanation. It's really nice getting to know fellow community members, especially ones who contribute as thoughtfully and thoroughly as you do.

I'm also very happy to hear that @Matt_NI (who is always so dedicated and supportive) encouraged you that way. It's a great reminder that the company's ongoing evolution is something we can all try to be a part of.