Expansions? I just want the synth presets

Kymeia
Kymeia Member Posts: 3,612 Expert
edited April 2023 in Massive X & Synths

There's an offer on Expansions but they seem to be a bit of everything. I'm not interested in extra Maschine or Battery kits in the slightest as I never use them for making beats, but it would be nice if there was an expansion that just contains all the new presets for Massive and Massive X

Tagged:

Comments

• Kymeia

eg Prismatic Bliss says it has Prism and Massive soundscapes which sounds right up my street but tbh it sounds like the only expansion that isn't entirely beat oriented? Are there others with decent synth patches? Is there a table somewhere that itemises the synth patches that come with these?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

I suppose you know of the existence of Massive X/Massive expansions

If you sort this page with “ Price: low to high” you will find them all (since they are even cheaper than Maschine expansions)

• Kymeia
    edited April 2023

Yes thanks I have them all (they are just for Massive X btw). It's the synth presets that are snuck into packs of samples and Maschine Battery patches I don't need that I'm wanting. NI should make a synth patch only bundle.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

No problem.

And…no, 3 of them are for Massive too 😉

• Kymeia

So they are - I forgot those but probably because they are not my thing (more into the soundscapey stuff NI used to bring out for Massive)

• spektralisk
    spektralisk Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2023

I hope you don't mind if I post it here but if you're interested in third party presets I got two sound packs for Massive X available currently at 50% off.

Vulcan for Massive X

Trees for Massive X

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Also there are or were free Massive patches by users. It is probably still downloadable from NI pages. Also one may find many patches on internet.

And I guess that some of the patches packs are taken from Expansions for convenience of those, who are not interested in (Maschine) Expansions.

• Kymeia

Thanks I have those too :)

im just curious about the Prism patches more than anything and but just seems like it would be a huge waste of money to buy a whole pack of stuff of no interest to me for a handful of patches