Audio 4 interface

Chris1501
Chris1501 Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

Does this work with the new version of traktor pro software?

Best Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,221 Expert
    Answer ✓

He is probably talking about the Audio 4 DJ, not the komplete audio.

And it's pretty old. I think there is a list somewhere, but If I recall correctly it does not work on latest mac OS. Please someone correct me.

I bet it works on windows. And if that is the case it also works with traktor.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 296 Pro
    Answer ✓

Audio 4 doesn't work with M1 or M2.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

My Audio 4 DJ still works. But, as you said, I’m on Windows.

And people still praises Macs…of course they work well…but only if you do EXACTLY and ONLY what God Apple tells you to do 😏

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Hi there,

Now, fair disclaimer: I don't use Traktor myself however... I do have an LE license.

First things first: I assume you're talking about the Komplete Audio interface? Because 4 doesn't seem to be supported anymore, only 1 and 6:

As for support... that shouldn't be an issue. In fact, the only reason I have a Traktor Pro LE license is because it was included with the Audio 6.

Thing about these interfaces: it's your OS and the interface drivers which will determine if it works or not. In the end you'll be able to use it with any kind of software that uses audio.

Hope this can help!

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,221 Expert
    Answer ✓

He is probably talking about the Audio 4 DJ, not the komplete audio.

And it's pretty old. I think there is a list somewhere, but If I recall correctly it does not work on latest mac OS. Please someone correct me.

I bet it works on windows. And if that is the case it also works with traktor.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 296 Pro
    Answer ✓

Audio 4 doesn't work with M1 or M2.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

My Audio 4 DJ still works. But, as you said, I’m on Windows.

And people still praises Macs…of course they work well…but only if you do EXACTLY and ONLY what God Apple tells you to do 😏