Battery 4: after filtering overview list of samples much too small

alpha-w
alpha-w Member Posts: 23 Member

Hello,

I want to add specific samples to an existing drum kit. Therefore I select on the left side "Library", then "Samples", then "Drums", then e.g. "Snare" and finally "Digital".

Then I get the overview of digital snares, but I can see only 2 entries at a time. Scrolling and searching is nearly impossible.

Is there any option (planned) that the filter criterias can be minimized, so that I can see a "real overview" of the samples I have filtered?

I am owner of K14U and own some additional Expansions, so searching for sounds is sometimes really cumbersome.

thanks!

alpha-w

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @alpha-w There are no plans at the moment to implement new features in Battery 4 but I'll forward your feature request to development.

Answers

• beatlehrer
    beatlehrer Member Posts: 17 Member

Same problem here. We can only wait for a Battery 4 update. It should be like in the komplete kontrol search menu (minimizing categories)

• alpha-w

@NI: this is a feature request

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @alpha-w There are no plans at the moment to implement new features in Battery 4 but I'll forward your feature request to development.

• alpha-w

thanks Jeremy!

That would be great! Because working with a 2 line overview list does not really work :)