In TP3 why I can't have a smooth slide pitch increase like the master tempo +/-

I know there is an option in presence but there should be a setting for fine or tik while changing the tempo fader. Please make this available I can do with out the decimal incremental jump thank you guys keep me inspired🙏

Best Answer

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,334 Expert
    Answer ✓

I never changed the master tempo myself, so I don't know how it works. But you can map +/- 0.01 on the pitch fader to a button.

Answers

• PZZO
    PZZO Member Posts: 18 Helper

I think you can set this if you right-click the buttons below the deck tempo fader.

Setting this to "Min" or "Fine" will allow you to do micro adjustments with the +/- buttons

• Sur Young
    Sur Young Member Posts: 4 Member

Thank you for reaching out; I honestly forgot about that option. I Would rather it being a option select of the track deck preference setting not a command click option in a future update thank you for your time.

• Sur Young

I have tried the right click select, it made no difference when you use the -/+ or the tempo slide it changes in decimal even if fine is selected.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,334 Expert
    Answer ✓

I never changed the master tempo myself, so I don't know how it works. But you can map +/- 0.01 on the pitch fader to a button.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

That sounds contra intuitive. Why would you move that option into settings?

It is more handy as is (GUI option)

• Sur Young

When I select Min it works just as it should thank to you all. But in the GUI it reverts back to the default maybe it could save my last user selection, What ever it default to at this time I don't like 1.94% jump that's all guys

Thanks to PZZO 👍