license transfer issue and the previous owner didn't transfer it

tash trash rash
tash trash rash Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Maschine

when I bought the item from the previous owner he is actually the third owner and the previous owner just transferred it to the man who sold me it but he made me wait 60 days and gave me his acc acc in native instrument and I used it for months to use my mk3 mikro and since I had his acc there are 3 licenses on his acc but those licenses aren't transferable I asked him fora screenshot of the license transfer that the previous owner of the item that's been sold to my seller he showed me this

I tried putting that transfer id but it expired also when he sold me the mk3 the serial on the butt of the machine mikro is scratched off and the box didn't include papers so basically im empty handed all I have is the item I asked some help from native instrument group on Facebook and I've been asked to ask for his google acc password aswell so I can request in native instruments like I was him because I was told that the only option I had is to work with you guys so you can handle everything and I call it a day

Best Answer

Answers

• tash trash rash
    edited April 2023

I emailed before and also the previous owner of the mk3 is ******

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited April 2023

It's not really wise to show us serial numbers or post any personal information (email address) as this forum is publicly readable. Better edit those things out.

You should contact NI's support team for help:

• tash trash rash

I already messaged them I don't know if im suppose to wait for something and also the personal info I dropped is made for the drums exclusively by the previous owner and he gave me the password because he told me to do everything myself since he got paid and don't care anymore

• tash trash rash

hoping that a staff sees this give me a reply regarding the email I've sent them when I got the ticket

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert
    edited April 2023

@tash trash rash

I had the same problem with the same hardware. Previous owner promised me to ask for a license transfer but never did (probably to keep the bundled software in his account).

I contacted NI support and they were very kind to help me.

What they asked me to do was simply telling them the serial number (listed under the Mikro MK3) and show them a picture of it to prove the hardware was in my hands.

At this point they proceeded with the license transfer even without the previous owner and they sent me a new serial to register the Mikro under my account.

About the other guy keeping the software…they said they didn’t care (so the trickster won, sadly)

• tash trash rash

should I send native instruments another email and also what's the fastest and best way to get their attention because I need the license to be transferred to my account

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited April 2023

Do not post other peoples personal info such as email on a public forum, thats a big no-no... borderline doxxing. I edited your post.

NI Support can sort you out. What's your email ticket number? @Jeremy_NI might be able to help on monday if for some reason your ticket was left unanswered.

• tash trash rash

my tickets number is #3655155

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod
    Answer ✓

@tash trash rash My colleague should get back to you shortly.

• Dame
    Dame Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have same issue

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod

@Dame You only submitted your request on Saturday, my colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible.