Trying to find user guides to legacy software...can anyone help?

flubotti
flubotti Member Posts: 22 Member

Specifically trying to find user guide material for the Vierring Factory Ensemble by Mike Daliot, but not only that instrument. Is there a resource where I can find user guidage material for such Reaktor legacy instruments? Haven't found anything at N.I., and also in googling. Would appreciate any point in the right direction-->. Cheers!

Best Answer

• flubotti
    Answer ✓

Thanks to both of you. I had forgotten that this material was in the Reaktor User Manual...duh!!!! I've started to dig into the Reaktor User Library, and the legacy instruments in Reaktor which are all fantastic. I'm trying to use 22Ring(Vierring-Seq-Mod)--updated in 22 from the original(?)--in a project, and I was hoping to find out from the manual if there is a way to play/stop the Vierring using MIDI, and the piano roll. The information you led me to is very useful, but in this case it's not helpful. Do either of you know if it is possible to do what I'm trying to do, and/or where I might find the information that would answer this question? Again, thanks for your help! You're awesome!

Answers

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 356 Pro
    edited April 2023

"Specifically trying to find user guide material for the Vierring Factory Ensemble by Mike Daliot"

You mean the one described in chapter 5.4 here? https://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/ni_media/downloads/manuals/REAKTOR_Factory_Library_Manual_English_2015_11.pdf

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited April 2023

Here are the old (Reaktor 5) docs to download for you. Please scroll down the page.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/reaktor-6/downloads/

Most important is IMHO the Instrument Reference.

It's at Reaktor 6 on the product page, tab downloads.

• flubotti
    Answer ✓

Thanks to both of you. I had forgotten that this material was in the Reaktor User Manual...duh!!!! I've started to dig into the Reaktor User Library, and the legacy instruments in Reaktor which are all fantastic. I'm trying to use 22Ring(Vierring-Seq-Mod)--updated in 22 from the original(?)--in a project, and I was hoping to find out from the manual if there is a way to play/stop the Vierring using MIDI, and the piano roll. The information you led me to is very useful, but in this case it's not helpful. Do either of you know if it is possible to do what I'm trying to do, and/or where I might find the information that would answer this question? Again, thanks for your help! You're awesome!