Lost the content of my playlists?

Frank-Ol
Frank-Ol Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi. I am new to traktor 3. I only use 60 - 80s music with it. I imported some of my series and analysed the songs. After this, I made several playlists. Suddenly the playlists are completely empty, some still have a part of the songs in it (may 10 from 50). Even if I open a backup Track Collection, the playlists are corrupt. All Metadata are still there. The only thing I did was to make a new setup with the wizzard after the tractor surface was bad. The small angle right from "active" was gone (used extended mode). After the new setup it showed as usual.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

I do not know if it is your case, but it has happened me once or twice that playlist became empty or just fraction of tracks were there than should be...

I am not 100% sure, but I think this loss was always related to upgrade of Traktor.

The solution for me was to go to backups of Track Collections and find the most complete ones. They were in backup of previous Traktor version.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

I do not know if it is your case, but it has happened me once or twice that playlist became empty or just fraction of tracks were there than should be...

I am not 100% sure, but I think this loss was always related to upgrade of Traktor.

The solution for me was to go to backups of Track Collections and find the most complete ones. They were in backup of previous Traktor version.