How can I install Kontakt Player 7?

Marcusmax
Marcusmax Member Posts: 19 Member

I have macOS 10.13.6 which the system requirements for Kontakt Player 7 says should work, however the update does not appear in Native Access. I tried requesting Komplete Start which should include K.7 but again, it does not show up under Not Installed, though the other components of K. Start do. Am I right in presuming I should be able to run Kontakt 7 and if so, how can I get it?

Best Answers

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

can you check online in your account under the "my products" page, there must be all stuff listed you own.

• Marcusmax

Thanks. I did check it earlier and it just reflected what was listed in Native Access. However, I have realised that the screenshot above shows the sys. requirements for Komplete Start, not Kontakt 7 as I thought. The latter is included with K. Start so I was assuming that meant the same sys. requirements would apply. Probably not as I imagine it would show as available in Native Access if that were the case. Pity, as I was hoping to update a SonicCouture product but it requires a later version of Kontakt than the one I have.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Kontakt 7 indeed needs a higher macOS version (10.15) as per its own system requirements.

• Marcusmax
    Answer ✓

Ok thanks for confirming that.

• Marcusmax

Sorry, I clicked ‘Answer’ for my own post by mistake!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    edited April 2023

All is good - no worries 🙂