Komplete Kontrol 2.9.0... marking favorites freezes right screen on S61 Mk2

James Steele
James Steele Member Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

I just noticed this and this happens with 2.9.0 version on my Mac Studio M1 Max in Ventura 13.2.1. Verified this behavior with AAX in Pro Tools 2022.12 and VST3 in DP 11.21. Komplete Kontrol works fine and I'm able to navigate and load instruments using my Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2 keyboard just fine UNTIL I decide to mark an instrument a favorite with Shift + STAR. At that point, the knobs on my S61 still control the plug-in on the computer screen, but the right screen on my S61 does not update and is frozen.

I'm going to roll back to the previous version of Komplete Kontrol I guess.

Best Answers

Answers

• James Steele
    edited March 2023

I just reverted to Komplete Kontrol 2.8.1 VST3 and I can mark favorites again without breaking freezing the right screen on my S61 Mk2.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,727 mod

It’s the shift button - known bug fix is on the way

• James Steele
    edited March 2023

Right... I just noticed that it happens in the 2.9.0 standalone app as well. Yeah... well it's obviously a software problem since 2.8.1 works fine, but 2.9.0 has problems. Anyway... I can't wait for the bug fix so I rolled back to 2.8.1. Thanks.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer βœ“

Hi @James Steele we released a fix yesterday. This should be resolved now. KK 2.9.1 is now available in Native Access. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• benenglish
    benenglish Member Posts: 9 Member
    Answer βœ“

Brilliant thanks 2.9.1 fixes this πŸ‘πŸ»

• James Steele
    Answer βœ“

Great news! Thanks!