Maschine MK3 still non transferable after 60 days

TheDubMonkey
TheDubMonkey Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited March 2023 in Maschine

I purchased a used maschine mk3 and had the machine software licence transferred to me.

I've not got on with the maschine so want to move it on. The maschine software is still showing as non transferable after 60 days. Does this mean the licences are NFR? Are transferred licences always NFR?

Have tried to raise a support ticket, but support has been unavailable for the last week.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod

@TheDubMonkey I couldn't find any recent ticket from you. Which typeform did you use or did you try to use? This is where to get in touch: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

• TheDubMonkey

I can't raise a ticket, the online form says:

“could not connect to chat server... "

It's been like this for me all week, I've tried different browsers on different devices from different locations. Always the same error message.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Maybe that chat does not work. Or if it works, it works in working hours of Berlin. I guess.

Better is to open an Support Ticket for Licence Transfer. No problem to transfer Licences/HW even during 60 days period. Just it cannot be done automatically by SW, but NI personel has to do it manually.

I have done it several times in past. It always has worked OK.

• TheDubMonkey

Thanks kubrak

I've tried at various time of the day, and I'm only one hour behind Berlin here.

I feel stupid, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to raise a any kind of support ticket without using that chat tool. I raised plenty of tickets with NI in the past, it always seemed so easy.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 2023

@TheDubMonkey There is no more chat at the moment, this message "Could not connect to our chat server. Please try again by refreshing this page." is definitely confusing, sorry about that. No need to feel stupid at all, it's on us, we have to correct that.

In the meantime you just need to click on that blue button when you're on that page:

• Jeremy_NI

@TheDubMonkey Did you manage to contact support at all?