Native Access 3.2.2 stuck on 'Loading Products'

Options
Reefius
Reefius Member Posts: 251 Pro
edited April 2023 in Native Access

NA got another update today to v3.2.2 and now it won't start anymore, it just hangs at 'Loading Products' forever.🙄

This is getting embarrassing.

Using Windows 10.

Tagged:

Answers

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro
    edited March 2023
    Options

I'm also stuck on it. With Native Access v3.2.1.

Wondering if NI's servers aren't working ATM.

Oh, I also had the ominous "Dependency installation takes longer than expected" issue before that, and I had to install (or update) the NTKDaemon to fix it... Yeah, Native Access seems a bit of a mess at the moment.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

Hey guys,

This issue is usually caused by something interfering with Native Access' connection to the internet, such as:

•  VPN / Proxy software
    •  Network Security software
    •  Antivirus software

If you are running any such products, please temporarily disable them and open Native Access again. 

• SteveECrane
    SteveECrane Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Almost a week since I last used Native Access with absolutely nothing else having changed on this system (I haven't used it since last Sunday) and the system is hanging on the "Loading Products" screen.

So, I reinstall v3.8.0 ... and the same thing.

All other apps, plugins, app and download managers are working, no proxies or VPN's, MS Defender turned on or off - always worked perfectly fine previously - and still that same screen...

I really do think you guys need to be more thorough in your pre-release testing because we're heading back to the bad ole days when I abandoned you after he Kore fiasco for over a decade. I can readily do the same thing again...

You need to make access to the direct downloads more readily available. I've bought the Kontakt 7 upgrade ... so I'd like to install it, thank you very much!!!