Ranks and rewards

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
edited April 2023 in Welcome

Share your knowledge and help fellow users on the Native Instruments community to collect points, level up and win prizes.

All ranks at a glance

In a community where tips and tricks dominate the playground, points are more than just a number. They are an indication of your reputation in the community, and a seal of approval from the NI team.

By getting actively involved with other users and contributing to the community on a regular basis, you can earn points and rank up. The further you progress through the ranks, the more rewards you unlock.

Here are all the 8 ranks you can earn, along with how many points are required to reach each one.

How to earn points

Points are awarded for doing activities in the Community. Here’s what it takes to earn points and how many points each activity is worth.

How to get badges

For each milestone you reach in this community, you’ll receive a badge to display under your profile for posterity and greatness. These badges are a reflection of how much the community members trust you and how much your contributions are valued by them. 

More specifically, as you:

• Accumulate membership time
  • Make comments
  • Gain likes
  • Get upvotes
  • Give answers 
  • Say something insightful

you’ll reach milestones that are rewarded with achievement medals.

Think of badges as virtual band patches and pins for your jacket, except that they are more than just decorative. Each badge lets you earn extra bonus points which will count towards your ranking as well.

Where to see points

You can view points, rank level and other stats on your profile. Your rank level will also be displayed next to your name, on every comment and post in this community, so others know what you're talking about!

Questions? Drop them in the comments below.

Terms & Conditions: This reward program is being conducted by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH from March 30, 2023 until further notice. By entering the reward program, participants agree to these terms and conditions. All personal information is protected by privacy and data protection laws and will not be shared with third parties. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Soundwide group are not eligible to participate. By posting on the online community, participants can win a merch, receive an invitation to a private Discord server and get free NFR software licenses from Native Instruments for one year, starting from the date they reach the highest rank. Winners will be chosen based on points earned. The winners will be notified by direct message, and are required to notify Native Instruments that s/he accepts the prize within one week after receiving the notification. If Native Instruments does not receive notification within this period, the winner forfeits the prize and Native Instruments reserves the right to choose another winner. A cash payout of the prize is ruled out. The right of appeal is excluded. Native Instruments reserves the right to change, amend or remove this reward program at any time without prior notice. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply exclusively; Berlin, Germany, shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Totes, t-shirts, hoodies etc. ✌️

Pls check your DM!

• mmk_music
    mmk_music Member Posts: 39 Member

Love this! This community is underrated, and I'm glad to see that contributors will be getting rewarded like this.

• Kahtnipp
    Kahtnipp Member Posts: 10 Member

This is awesome. I am late to the game but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to learning, participating and helping out.

• Ed 100
    Ed 100 Member Posts: 14 Member

I wish I could find something wrong with all my NI products, but I can't, it's all brilliant...so far! I don't expect to win many points here then🙄

• Joshua Lepcha
    Joshua Lepcha Member Posts: 17 Member

This is great. Though I'm new here, I hope i can contribute to this community in the future. Cheers

• Titchpc
    Titchpc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I’m a hobbyist, but glad to see NI doing something pro active for all levels of the music industry.

• diskmag
    diskmag Member Posts: 3 Member

Nice way to encourage helpful posts - wonder who will bot it first;(

• Arthur Neeman
    Arthur Neeman Member Posts: 37 Member

It's nice to know who is who :)

I remember one said "There will be many fake gurus in your life".

Also "Legend" isn't right for this context. Ask yourself what makes person legendary?

If those categories are new and no one got accustomed, please rename them.

I'm not nerd. I'm writer ;)

• Tonelover2
    Tonelover2 Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2023

Yay yay, let more commenting begin.

Oh okay ✅

• THNDs
    THNDs Member Posts: 3 Member

This is certainly a great development and an interesting way to encourage engagement. Look forward to contributing (hopefully) something worthwhile

• Arthur Neeman
    Arthur Neeman Member Posts: 37 Member

I thought the same thing. But I agree about encourage. And let the best "legend" receive the best bonuses! :)

• EJtheProducer
    EJtheProducer Member Posts: 4 Member

I love the new feature NI. Continue to innovate.