How to get rid of duplicate entries in Battery 4?

Aaron McPherson
Aaron McPherson Member Posts: 24 Helper

Ever since I tried Battery Now, I have these duplicate entries in my library that I can't seem to get rid of. They have been deleted, so I can't bring them up. Battery Now was installed on a different drive that is not in the Library tab in Preferences, so it doesn't make sense that they would continue to show up, even after a rescan.

Is there a way to destroy the entire library database and rebuild it from scratch?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod
    Answer ✓

You could try resetting the database:

Reinitialize the BATTERY 4 Database

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the BATTERY 4 folder.
    5. Delete only the BATTERY 4 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the BATTERY 4 software to check that the issue has been resolved.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod
    Answer ✓

You could try resetting the database:

Reinitialize the BATTERY 4 Database

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the BATTERY 4 folder.
    5. Delete only the BATTERY 4 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the BATTERY 4 software to check that the issue has been resolved.

• Aaron McPherson
    Aaron McPherson Member Posts: 24 Helper

Yes, that worked! Thank you!