Traktor pro 3 version 3.7.1 freezing and buzzing sounds

Options
stueybolton
stueybolton Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

My traktor pro 3 software randomly freezeswithout warning. Will make a terrible buzzing sound, only way to stop it is turn the master sound right down and quit the program and restart it. The whole traktor program freezes and can't do anything. Rest of computer works fine though, can restart traktor straight away and keep going.

Have a gig in a week really need to sort this out.

Not sure what the problem is, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx processor and windows 11.

Any help hugely appreciated,

Cheers

Answers

• DJ-Hywel
    DJ-Hywel Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have exactly the same problem. I run a Dell with i5 1.60GHz and 8GB RAM using Traktor Pro 3 and Audio 6.

I've had this problem for a while and generally can only get around 30 minutes into a set before I have to shut everything down, which obviously ruins any mix I'm recording. I updated to the latest version of Pro 3 about 2 weeks ago and thought the problem was fixed but around 50 minutes into my mix the track frooze and starting making an awful buzzing noise. I had to shut it all down and bin yet another mix.

It's ridiculous this should be happening as it's impossible to play a set at the moment!

I'd really apprciate soime advice as this happens out of the blue without any clicks or short freezes due to latency problems.

Thanks in advance.

• simchan
    simchan Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Getting a gnarly feedback / buzzing from Traktor as well. No hardware plugged in, just trying to play tracks off my laptop. Sounds like there is a reverb effect on both channels, except for the fact that when I turn the master all the way down I can still hear the feedback (you'd think it would go away when the master volume dial is turned all the way down...).

Tested on Rekordbox to see if I got the same issue - tracks play fine on that program with no feedback.

Would really appreciate a fix here as I much prefer laptop mixing with Traktor, but its effectively useless because of this feedback/buzzing. I've ensured that there are no effects turned on of course.

• valegallo
    valegallo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Anybody find a fix for this? Having the same issue, gig in 4 days.

• Contact
    Contact Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
    Anyone find a fix for this?

I am on 3.11.1 17, Asus laptop with a Ryzen 5 and 16 gigs of ram, Traktor randomly crashing out on be, just grinds to a halt out if nowhere with horrible sound, I have to close the software and restart... becoming very annoying!
  • Paciffic
    Paciffic Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I had this on my computer ryzen 7 4800 16gb.

I did this: switched from asio drive to exclusive wassapi, enabled performance mode, turned off sleep and screen off, turned off wifi and bluetooth.

So far this has not happened again.

Program traktor 3.11.1