Is Komplete Factory Library 2 worth it for me please?

Options
ringsingding
ringsingding Member Posts: 2 Member

I have recently purchased Komplete 13 CE at a discounted price from a UK music store and was wondering if it is worth getting Komplete Factory Library 2 at its current UK price of Ā£129 or is it just duplication?

This is my 1st ever community posting and your help would be FAB.

šŸ˜€ Thanks a million y'all! šŸ˜€

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ringsingding
    Answer āœ“
    Options

I agree that I have tons of stuff in 13CE and at a good price when K14 came out.

Thanks for explaining the instrument comparison the 4 posh instruments in 13CE are amazing tbh!

1st post and šŸ˜Ž a super quick and smart answer, thanks Gee_Flat! like your name too!

Community innit!

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023
    Options

A different user interface and some new instruments added like the vintage 606 drum machine. But you lose the ability to edit those instruments and some modified functions like 'Midi Learn'.

With all you have in my opinion you have more than enough. Even the new KFL2 'Orchestral' library, which is well reviewed, doesn't compare to some of your K13 symphonic instruments.

I think the KFL 2 target market is those who don't need the Full sampler version and can get the library for use with Kontakt 7 Player.

• ringsingding
    Answer āœ“
    Options

I agree that I have tons of stuff in 13CE and at a good price when K14 came out.

Thanks for explaining the instrument comparison the 4 posh instruments in 13CE are amazing tbh!

1st post and šŸ˜Ž a super quick and smart answer, thanks Gee_Flat! like your name too!

Community innit!