Bug Starting Maschine +

dthedarius
dthedarius Member Posts: 11 Member
edited March 2023 in Maschine

Hello I have a bug Starting my maschine + it opens to the panel asking me to update maschine when i push on update it tells me no update found i can either restart or shut down but the update panel always comes back up when i restart the maschine and I cannot escape it. This issue came right after I tried to load a project and the screen was freezing. I shut it down and start it again and since then It gives me this issue.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• dthedarius

It is pretty bad I have to prepare for a gig and I cannot currently practice 😐

• dthedarius

If I try to use it as a midi controller it works but does not standalone..

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@dthedarius I have a few questions:

Is an SD card inserted? Is the SD card okay?

Is the unit connected to the internet?

Has a factory reset been performed or attempted?

Did a prior update not succeed or was cancelled?

• dthedarius

Thank you so much ozon and thank you Jeremy for helping !! Lifesaviors

• dthedarius

You know if there is a way to retrieve the files I was working on. Live sets have been erased. Or in the future, should i save the files locally on the computer in the case a bug happens again so i can transfer them? Also I'm curious at to what could have potentially caused the bug, would you have an insight?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

The files on the SD card should still be available unless you intentionally erased them or formatted the card.

Also, your files can be easily transferred if you have a SD card reader attached to your computer.

• Derek N
    Derek N Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2023

Was this ever resolved? I'm stuck with the same problem that anytime I turn on maschine+ in standalone mode it says, "you are about to update Maschine. Press UPDATE to proceed!' When I press update it says, "no updates have been found". If I reset the device it does it all over again.

It works fine if I have it plugged into my computer and run the Maschine software, but in standalone mode, it just keeps doing this update loop. I've also tried it with the SD card out of the device with no success.

I noticed someone posted something about downloading a file onto your sd card that help with the startup, but I want to make sure it works before going and purchasing something for my computer to read the SD card.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓