Maschine 2 not showing in Pro Tools

System
System Posts: 29 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Native instruments live chat support?.

Comments

• Shaun G
    Shaun G Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I have Maschine2 that is now not showing up in protools. Its telling me to activate. I recently to replace motherboard and upgraded my harddrive. Now when i open my protool session Maschine plugin is not activated and all fo my sounds are not showing in the macshine as if I never did anything. How can i fix this. i tried to go to native acess to reinstall but native does not show my software.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Shaun G Welcome to the forum. First of all, it's best to create your own thread with a clear title so people can see what's going on and they can offer their help, rather than jumping in a thread that is not related to your issue. I created this thread from your post.

It would also help to tell what is your operating system and what version of Pro Tools you're using.

Is everything functional in Maschine in standalone?

Do Maschine and Pro Tools have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

In some cases FB360 plug-ins can cause issues with the integration of our devices, so please navigate to this location:

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/audio/Plug-ins

Remove all FB360 plug-ins from that folder, you can put them in the unused Plug-Ins.

Restart Pro Tools.

If that doesn't work, please give more details on what's happening, don't hesitate to post screenshots.

• Shaun G
    Shaun G Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I finally have it working as standalone but this is happening in protools

its not a 64 aax plug in how do i solve that

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Would help to answer these questions:

Do Maschine and Pro Tools have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS (very important)

What version of ProTools are you using?

What is your operating system? Do you have a M1 mac or an Intel Mac?

You can also try this:

Close Pro Tools,

Delete the Maschine AAX file found here: Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Avid > Audio > Plug-Ins

Open ProTools

Close Pro Tools

Reinstall Maschine

Open Pro Tools, it should work now.