How long for NI customer support to respond?

Kiki Goat
Kiki Goat Member Posts: 3 Member

I submitted a ticket to customer support a week ago and haven't heard back so far.

I waited until a week past, as that's about the longest amount of time that I'd still consider to be within reason for a big company like NI.

For you folks, how long does it usually take you to hear back?

Comments

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited March 2023

Usually 2 or 3 workdays.

Occasionally a ticket gets lost, not sure how to explain that but usually, @Jeremy_NI comes to the rescue and follows up, or gets in touch with support, wait for him to reply here.

• Kiki Goat

Fabulous. Many Thanks.

Wassap Jeremy??

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Kiki Goat Sorry for the wait, we're having a lot of requests at the moment and we're slower than usual. I've escalated your case though and someone should get back to you shortly.

• Kiki Goat

I understand. Good to know.

Thank you very much for bumping me though. I got an email back. Rock on.

• wzdm.85
    wzdm.85 Member Posts: 67 Helper

What is the process for getting your ticket bumped? Mine has gone unanswered for a week plus.

Ticket number - 3636545

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor

Lately NI suffers from a slow customer care, sometimes they don't reply at all. They used to reply way faster, sometimes almost instantly, but I do think it gets better and their efforts are noticable. Hopefully their customer support gets back to normal eventually because it truly used to be one of the greatest!

• nicokean
    nicokean Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2023

Kiki Goat, thank you for asking this. It has been over 2 weeks for me since I submitted a request to customer support regarding Kontakt 7. I re-submitted the same request earlier this week. Twice I did not receive a follow up email with a ticket number which leads me to believe there is a glitch somewhere. I have not heard back. I did spell out my issue here yesterday to this community, which I added to, attempting some possible solutions that were suggested here in hopes of a resolution.

Thank you

• Jeremy_NI

@wzdm.85 I've escalated your ticket and following your thread.

@nicokean Someone should get back to you. In the meantime, have you checked the solutions I proposed in your thread?

• nicokean
    nicokean Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2023

Thank you Jeremy. I have checked your solutions. I had done those last week and I did them again tonight (I am in New York City) with the same results. I explained it a little more in my answer to to you on that thread.

• Jeremy_NI

@nicokean My colleagues will get back to you shortly.

• wzdm.85
    wzdm.85 Member Posts: 67 Helper

@Jeremy_NI I have still not heard back from support. Can you confirm that they are still super backed up? Or could there be an issue with my ticket?

Sorry to hassle you! I am just hoping to find a resolution to my issue :)

• Jojo123
    Jojo123 Member Posts: 231 Advisor

@Jeremy_NI -same here, nobody has got back to me.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited March 2023

@wzdm.85 Yes, they are super busy but someone should get back to you. Sorry for the wait.

@Jojo123 I created your request only on Tuesday, we received the files, I also am quite busy and did not have time to reply yesterday, someone will get back to you too. Thanks for your patience.

• bigike74
    bigike74 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I have ticket number 3649345 has been ongoing for a long time now. I am totally blind, and just want a little help because usually this websight is not the most blind friendly and then I have to write over and over again and get no answer to my ticket. My god I want to spend money to upgrade, and they gave me this voucher last year only giving me half of what I was promised after purchasing a komplete kontrol, and then the voucher wouldn't work before the December 31 2022 deadline and so I wrote to them last week a go and they gave me another voucher that still doesn't work. All I want to do is to upgrade from kontakt 13 standard to 14 ultimate collecter and can't even get the $200 I was promised if I bought komplete kontrol and they said they would settle for half of that at $100 since I purchased komplete standard 13 on sale. But guess what, I purchase libraries and hardware. So, not trying to get something for nothing, just want what was promised. Most terrible customer service I have ever gotten and I have email evidence of that. Seriously!

• Jeremy_NI

@bigike74 I see my colleagues got back to you yesterday already, I'm sure this will get fixed soon.