Can't put new komplete tracks after updating to Ventura

Rocknrolf
Rocknrolf Member Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello out there,

I am a Newbie, so sorry me, if this problem was already discussed. I tried hard to research it, but didn´t find an answer anywhere.

The Problem: After upgrading my 2017 Intel-Mac to Ventura (I would not do it again) and logic pro x to 10.7.7. I have a major problem with my komplete-software. When I start a new project everything works fine (different tracks - audio, software etc. -) until I put a plugin (f.e. scaler 2 oder a ssl-eq) onto an AUDIOTRACK. Suddenly I cannot put new komplete tracks in my project. The snapshots only crackle and even the older komplete-tracks dont work anymore. If I delete the audiotrack with the plugin, everything works fine again. Any Ideas?

Rocknrolf

Best Answer

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

So what happens if you don't use KK, but use the SSL EQ with other tracks using different instruments or Logic plugins. Doesn't sound like its a KK problem, but an effect problem.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

@Rocknrolf Can you put other plug-ins, Logic stock plug-in instruments? Do you have the same issue?

Does Logic and your other audio software have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS