Propellerheads Reason Rack plugin with Maschine 2SW ?

2»

Answers

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 92 Helper
    edited March 2023

@Jeremy_NI thanks unfortunately the reset did not fix it. No antivirus apart from standard Apple default. Yes tried both VST3 and AU. Not sure about Reason ideas mode ? what is that.

Noticed that the Propellerheads folder has Reason Lite files from previous version and plugin cache, fingers crossed if I delete some Reason files or all of them and re install, I'll let you know how that goes.

@JayTee303 thanks, I just checked and updated to 2.17, I checked this week and was wondering about Maschine updates, not had one for a while, Still got the same result.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

I meant the Maschine Ideas mode, like on my last screenshot vs Mixer mode from your screenshots.

• Tom Mosler
    Tom Mosler Member Posts: 15 Advisor
    Answer ✓

It is issue with screen size of Reason Rack Plugin being to big.

Open RRP plug-in in different DAW and set Zoom in RRP to something lower like 80% or even 70%. Close the DAW, run Maschine and load RRP. Check if this helped.

• IQMusic
    edited March 2023

@Jeremy_NI oops my mistake I misread it, yes I tried loading the Reason Rack on the ideas mode and the mixer mode, the little arrow seems to do the same thing and points in the opposite direction.

@Tom Mosler appreciated thanks for the helpful screen size solution @JayTee303

• IQMusic
    edited March 2023

@IQMusic still needs a fix for the Reason Rack plugin to display.

Any ideas ?

• Tom Mosler
    Tom Mosler Member Posts: 15 Advisor
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

What is your screen resolution? Do you have access to external display? I resolved same issue as yours by accident when I connected bigger display and RRP just popped up on screen when I hit the arrow to open plug-in view in Maschine.

• IQMusic
    edited March 2023

Hey @Tom Mosler, fixed it! Much appreciated thank you, I resized zoom to lowest 80%, it’s now loading fine on Maschine 2 SW thanks to your solution.

The display is the built in Retina display 21.5-inch (4096 × 2304), also I have the text scaled to larger, no external.

I feel a bit silly for not trying this sooner as you suggested, this fix also helped @JayTee303 , I best let Reason Studio's know we solved it.

Am hyped to use this now, can’t wait to use Mimic and other Reason goodies on Maschine 2 SW.

Many thanks my friend.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

@IQMusic Glad to know it's working now.

@Tom Mosler Thanks for sharing the solution and for saving the day! Hopefully it can help other users with the same issue.