Unable to download Traktor Pro 2 or S2 HW for my Mac

motleyrue
motleyrue Member Posts: 5 Member

My SSD was wiped a few weeks ago on my Mac. RIP. I got it all working again and was surprised to see that NI has a neat platform to manage a person's software. Though I wasn't able to get the serials to register with it properly. Native Access shows the serials were entered and accepted correctly but doesn't actually show Traktor Pro 2. I contacted NI directly about a week ago and have yet to hear back. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this working? :)

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@motleyrue Traktor Pro 2 was discontinued some time ago and is not compatible with Monterey.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

you need to log in native access with the same account where your traktor software once was registered. You can check online under the "my products" page. Then in NA2 you have a tab called "available" there you should see your product.

• motleyrue

I wish it were that simple, Uwe. :)

I registered the hardware/software before NA2 was even developed. So following the steps of my comment results in the same problem: the software is not showing up.

• Uwe303

It's no problem if you had registered it with na2 or even the older service center. Have you checked your account, the "my products" page?

• motleyrue

Yes. Sorry if that wasn’t already clear with my original post. I believe there is either a problem with my account or the software at this point.

• Uwe303

What mac and mac os version do you use?

• motleyrue

it’s an intel based Mac running Monterey.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@motleyrue Traktor Pro 2 was discontinued some time ago and is not compatible with Monterey.

• motleyrue

Thanks for replying. My bad I have Big Sur installed. Still that's unfortunate. I could have sworn before my previous SSD died that I opened Traktor on one of the more recent OS'.

• Jeremy_NI

@motleyrue Well, if you had installed it before on a supported OS then, it could have been working but it's now impossible to install on a new OS.