NI S88 Mk2 - how to select the events to quantise from the keyboard?

felipeazucares
felipeazucares Member Posts: 28 Member

Hi there - just started using an S88 - am loving the experience so far, (and am using it in conjunction with Maschine plus). I've noticed that using the keyboard buttons, while I can select the sound in a given track to quantize I don't seem to be able to select a subset of that sound's events to apply the quantization amount to. It's applied to all of the events or none at all (unlike the M+ where you can use the screens and selectors to select a certain number of notes). Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately you can only select one event in the pattern page [or all of them if none is selected] event range selection can only be done on the events page.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@felipeazucares I'm not sure to follow. When using the keyboard and the M+ you can quantize one event (full or 50%) as long as you navigate to the event with the big rotary encoder.

• felipeazucares
    felipeazucares Member Posts: 28 Member

Hi there, many thanks for the answer. Is it possible to select a range of events to quantise for a specific track?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Unfortunately you can only select one event in the pattern page [or all of them if none is selected] event range selection can only be done on the events page.