Using jam and mk3 in ableton at the same time?

yuma
yuma Member Posts: 5 Member

Hallo maschinecommunity. I own Jam and mk3 and the jam- midi-remote-script for ableton live. Can i use Jam as controlling live 11 (as a midi remote script) and use mk3 to control maschine-plugin in ableton at the same? Would be happy if possible, but found no way to do.

Best Answer

• yuma
    Answer ✓

@Jeremy_NI thank you very much for your reply. Dont know why, but its different, what i open first. Working now fine, if i open jam first, than mk3. After this, i have to go with jam in midimode again. All wonderful than. A really great combination for play in ableton live. Thänx for those wonderful hardware. Best wishes yuma

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

@yuma I would assume that when you're using the Maschine plug-in the Maschine Jam gets out of MIDI mode and both the MK3 and the Jam are in focus, is that what's happening? I'm afraid there is no way around it. I'm not sure since I don't have a Maschine Jam.

• yuma
    Answer ✓

@Jeremy_NI thank you very much for your reply. Dont know why, but its different, what i open first. Working now fine, if i open jam first, than mk3. After this, i have to go with jam in midimode again. All wonderful than. A really great combination for play in ableton live. Thänx for those wonderful hardware. Best wishes yuma

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

Oh! Glad it works! Have fun!