Request: HID with Phase Essentials

Options

Comments

• AlphA_ZA
    AlphA_ZA Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Phase is the only reason I switched from Traktor to Serato. If Traktor could improve on the sticker drift with Phase.....I'd switch back in no time.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Hello! I just moved away from Serato and I'm trying Traktor and also considering buying MWM Phase, how bad is the drift in your opinion? Especially for a scratch DJ that pulls the records back very often, is it still as bad as this video:

?? Or have things improved since?

• pARty_bOy
    pARty_bOy Member Posts: 61 Advisor
    Options

still bad like the video.

email/request NI for HID Phase on the link -> https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003345438

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 311 Pro
    Options

Hello @D-One nice to see/read you here in the Traktor Forum. Wonder why you are switch over from Serato? Can't imagine where are the benefits for you? Especially when it comes to hardware like MWM Phase or Mixers.

Sadly it is like @pARty_bOy said. The sticker drift is still there. I would not recommend you to switch over. You better stay at Serato if you want to use Phase.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

Hi, thanks! Well, that's a shame...

Because I bought an M1 laptop and my Rane SL3 interface doesn't have any drivers for it, Rane discontinued all the interfaces, Serato also no longer supports them. There's currently no interface In production for Serato at all yet it's locked to authorized interfaces only. 🤷‍♂️ The Denon DS-1 is the only option afaik but it's also EOL so I reckon that drivers will stop coming soon... So I bought a used Audio-6 for 100$ to give Traktor a chance.

I'll buy something like a Pioneer DJM-S7 eventually but even if I do sometimes it's more practical for me to just bring an interface instead of a mixer depending on the venue.

• Owner
    Options

alright, i see your point and from that perspective it makes sense.

• myalteredsoul
    myalteredsoul Member Posts: 202 Advisor
    Options

+100 phase hid is needed

• pARty_bOy
    Options

+1 Phase with HID in Traktor please

• pARty_bOy
    Options

voting post for Phase and Traktor Integration,

vote here-> https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/5583/phase-dj-hid-mode#latest

• Fabio Lisboa
    Fabio Lisboa Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

More one here 😎

• Owner
    edited October 2022
    Options

Guys, please share it in any other groups / forums and on social media - only a few votes are missing! :)

By the way: I know that MWM Phase DJ would also like to realize this feature!

• pARty_bOy
    edited October 2022
    Options

6 votes to go! Voting ends in November! Hurry up!!!!

Please click the link and vote!

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/5583/phase-dj-hid-mode

• Owner
    Options

meanwhile we have enough votes, but the status is still on "collecting upvotes". it's a pity that the initial effort in the ideas section has now been lost again by the moderators. the roadmap has not received any updates since september. I hope there will be more communication soon. it would be so cool if we could have a little more hope for a successful hid integration of phase soon.

• Owner
    Options

Did anybody in here know what's happening wit this feature request in the Ideas Section?

It's gone and i cant find it anymore...

• pARty_bOy
    Options

I cant find it either! maybe if we create another voting poll and vote again to show NI we need this "Sticker Drift" gone for good!