Arturia presets still not recalling in Komplete Kontrol in LUNA only and not in other DAWs

Cristian
Cristian Member Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Fellow Komplete Kontrol Users:

Are any of you having this issue? Arturia products had to migrate to vst3 so that you could access those soft synths presets directly from the main browser in the latest KK update. Earlier this month Arturia finally released this update. I am now able to directly recall Arturia presets from the main browser in both Ableton Live and Protools and in the KK stand alone app, but still unable in Universal Audio's LUNA.

Any ideas why this might be? I have reinstalled KK and no dice. I should mention that presets DO recall when I open LUNA in Rosetta mode, but not otherwise.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Cristian Make sure to give Full Disk Access to Luna and Komplete Kontrol: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Can you click on the NI logo of Komplete Kontrol to check the version of Komplete Kontrol, which version does it show? Is it the same as the standalone version?

I'm not able to test Luna on a M1 right now but can you check if you can load a Kontakt 7 preset in Komplete Kontrol when in Luna in ARM mode ?

• Cristian
    edited March 2023

Hi @Jeremy_NI and all,

Thank you so much for helping me!

KK did already have full disk access.

The logo of both the standalone and LUNA show version 2.8.1

I was able to load a Kontakt 7 preset in KK in ARM mode without any issues.

What should I try next?

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @Cristian I'm going to try and reproduce your issue. I'll need to install drivers and all for the Apollo soundcard on my M1 work laptop, install Luna, it might take me a couple of days. Ping me again if you don't get news about it.

• Cristian

@Jeremy_NI

i can’t thank you enough. I wait patiently until you do.

• Cristian

Hi @Jeremy_NI

I wanted to ping you re: this thread to see if you have had any luck in LUNA? Thank you again!

• Jeremy_NI

@Cristian I'm so sorry! I didn't have time yet, it's been crazy these last weeks. It's still in a corner of my mind!