komplete audio mk1 to mix multiple audio sources without pc

scyfeur
scyfeur Member Posts: 6 Member

how do i use komplete audio mk1 to mix multiple audio sources to one output without using a pc software to perform the procedure. such as making the audio interface perform this procedure on its own without the need of a computer to do anything

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

The Komplete Audio MK1 does need a computer to operate. Not sure about you're asking about decibels in the second comment. Not sure about what you mean about amplifying. A soundcard is not an amplifier.

Answers

• scyfeur
    edited March 2023

also how do i see the output decibals and the input decibals via an analogue device (such as connecting a small digital device to the ADAT In/ Out ports for just spec data). in addition, does the mk2 have the capability of amplifying audio to higher decibles without sacrificing initial input quality?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

The Komplete Audio MK1 does need a computer to operate. Not sure about you're asking about decibels in the second comment. Not sure about what you mean about amplifying. A soundcard is not an amplifier.

• scyfeur

how do i mix multiple audio sources into one output without a computer can you plz explain

• Jeremy_NI

You can't, you need a computer for the soundcard to work.

• scyfeur

whats a good alternative device that will perform the task without needing a computer

• Jeremy_NI

An analog mixer maybe?

• scyfeur
    edited March 2023

can you name me a solid one please cant seem to find one

im looking for a simple 4 aux in and 2 aux out analogue mixer that has a higher than recommended output decible range

• Jeremy_NI

@scyfeur As represebtative of NI I can't promote any brand or model, you can look up at Thomann to get an idea: https://www.thomann.de/intl/analogue_mixing_desks.html?oa=pra&gk=STMA&cme=false&filter=true

• scyfeur

these are way too big and do wayyyyyyyy more than i need done. i need something extremely compact that does just that specific operation alone. which is 3-4 aux to 2 aux out