Cashback

ELLEPPI
ELLEPPI Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

"Good morning, I would like to have more information about the status of the 200 euro promotional refund that I am entitled to and that I have not yet received, after more than nine weeks or ninety days... Thank you."

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

According to Jeremy_NI from another thread:

So, it could appear in your bank account very soon.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod

@ELLEPPI You got a message from our support in February mentioning that you would receive the refund around March 12, maybe give it a couple of days (plus the time for it to be credited to your account or payment method), if it gets too long, don't hesitate to ping me here.

• ELLEPPI

Good morning

I still have not received any refund which I should have received around March 12th. Why?

Thank you...

• Jeremy_NI
    edited March 2023

@ELLEPPI There was a little extra delay, I checked with our order support and you're definitely getting paid this week.

• ELLEPPI

"Thank you for informing me of the delay and for taking the necessary steps to resolve the situation. I appreciate your attention and I am pleased to hear that I will receive payment this week."

• Jeremy_NI

@ELLEPPI You're welcome! Let us know when you finally get the money!

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member

Hi. I got the same problem. NI confirmed the cashback for my Maschine+ at 3rd January. I started several tickets and wrote more than 20 mails without success. The response to my tickets always was "Yes, the cashback will be transferred soon" but I did not receive my cashback until today. Very disappointing.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited April 2023

@sebastian_laf As said in another post, my colleagues will get back to you. I already escalated your case, no need to post twice, one is enough ;)

• ELLEPPI

Good morning. As far as I'm concerned, they refunded me what was owed, albeit after more than 100 days...

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2023

@ELLEPPI That gives me hope. I am now at 142 days and NI still has not paid the 200€. I have created several tickets with support and posted here in the forum. I have only ever been confirmed that I will get the money soon. I even contacted the CTO of NI personally without success.

The next step would be for the legal process, the cashback is part of the purchase contract after all. The only question is whether it's worth it because of 200€.

How did you get your money? Do you have another tip for me?

Greetings, Sebastian 

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @sebastian_laf I'm really sorry that you did not get the money yet but you will get it. I'm not sure what's happening here but there are several people on your case and we'll make sure you get it.