Machine crashes and lowering of the volume on bass and additional tracks

DLepehne
DLepehne Member Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2023 in Maschine

Hello please help, machine keeps crashing on loading the GUI, and when trying to load certain projects but only if opening from fresh. They open ok if you open another working project first but this is temperamental and the program will have to open. I have tried the steps in the help, plus reinstalling but no joy. I was about to try resetting windows next but hope there could be an answer. I also get a strange issue. That machine has started taking the volume out of bass tracks and other tracks!? You have to restart to get them back but then the program will not load, doesn't get past loading gui. It is very frustrating. Please can anyone help? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @DLepehne Sorry, the description is a little fuzzy. Crashes happen when opening or when loading certain projects? Does it crash for all projects?

Have you tried these steps? MASCHINE Crashes

When did you start to have these crashes? Did you do an update, install a new plug-in? Moved some files or folders?

Is your Windows up to date?

• DLepehne
    DLepehne Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi Jeremy, thanks for replying. In response:-

Windows is up to date. Latest one.

I've not done anything new but uninstalling Ozone 10 seems to make things run better.

I've tried the steps on the crash page and machine won't load. So had to reinstall.

Crashing happens when loading but if you keep trying it will load. For all projects.

The level dropping out of the tracks seems to be on high processes load and a soundcard glitch.

Thanks

• Jeremy_NI

@DLepehne What if you open a blank project, does it crash? Does it take time to load? What if you save a project on a different location of your computer, like your desktop for example, is it problematic to open too?

What are your audio settings in Maschine? What driver and soundcard are you using and at what sample rate?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

This discussion has been closed.