"Beatport Streaming Login Error" using Traktor 3.8.0 46

Rudy V.
Rudy V. Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I keep getting the following error:

"This user does not have a valid link subscription. Please log in with an active Streaming subscription accout"

I know I am using the correct Beatport login credentials and I am currently holding a Beatport Pro subscription. I have tried clearing browser cache and using newly created browser profiles when login has been requested by Traktor. Both did not yield positive results. I have also tried removing Traktor and reinstalling with no better results as well.

I am running MacOS version 13.2.1.

Other notes: My account was working when I held the Beatport Advanced subscription. I realized that there was no offline usage with this subscription. So, I upgraded the subscription to Pro. The new subscription is reflected properly in my Beatport account. However, it was at that point Traktor started with the error I mentioned.

Please help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rudy V.
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

I think I was able to resolve my own issue. I logged off my Beatport session in my browser. I logged back on via Traktor, then Traktor recognized my Beatport license. Either that fixed it or there was something that had to probagate on the Beatport end to be recognized by Traktor--not sure exactly. Either way, it seems to work now. Kindly disregard.

Answers

• Rudy V.
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

I think I was able to resolve my own issue. I logged off my Beatport session in my browser. I logged back on via Traktor, then Traktor recognized my Beatport license. Either that fixed it or there was something that had to probagate on the Beatport end to be recognized by Traktor--not sure exactly. Either way, it seems to work now. Kindly disregard.