Can't register new Maschine MK3 hardware

jakepie
jakepie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited March 2023 in Native Access

I just received a brand new Maschine MK3 and am having issues registering it in Native Access. I tried registering in the original Native Access that I already had installed, and get the error "Something went wrong during the registration of MASCHINE MK3 HW Registration error: Registration failed for unknown reasons". I know the serial is right, because the error changes to "Unknown serial" if I mistype it.

I tried installing Native Access 2 and adding the serial gives me the error "An error occured while processing your serial".

I've tried on two separate machines, so I don't believe it is an issue with my Native Access installation. I don't see any reference of this error on NI help pages or when I Google for the error. I have opened a support ticket, but was wondering if there was anything I could try while waiting on a response.

Edit: Got a response through support the minute I posted. My serial works now. If anyone gets this error, and finds this post through searching, just wait for support to get back to you!

Best Answer

Answers