Machine+ Registration Failure

Tintin K
Tintin K Member Posts: 3 Member

I bought a second hand Maschine+, when it arrived and I tried registering the serial on NI access, I came across registration error. The previous owner (still in contact) said he hasn't registered the serial because he previously owned a maschine+ so he never registered the one he sold to me, I should be fine with registration. The hardware is working fine and I didn't have to activate it I just turned it on and it been working. I contacted NI support and I'm waiting on a response. Any one know what I can do to get this fixed?

Best Answer

• Tintin K
    Answer ✓

@Jeremy_NI your colleague did get back to me and was very helpful. He told me registration team will help me register it.

Thank you very much for your help

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Hello,

on this case only native can help, as far as I know you also have to register the + to your account. You need to reset it and, as I said, register it to your account. But wait for support, they know it for sure and will guide you through.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,300 Expert

It’s quite impossible to use the M+ without registering it. If the previous owner claims to not have registered it himself, then either the store or another previous owner did.

• Tintin K

@Jeremy_NI I got a response from your colleague to send serial code and the error detail. Which I have done but they have been no response yet.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod
    edited March 2023

@Tintin K He got back to you since then. No worries, you have the device and a proof of purchase, my colleagues from registration will take care of it and you will be able to register the device. It will just take a little bit more time. I understand there was a timing imperative on your side. I just want to re-assure you that we'll take care of it.

• Tintin K
    Answer ✓

@Jeremy_NI your colleague did get back to me and was very helpful. He told me registration team will help me register it.

Thank you very much for your help