Is Traktor Pro 3 Version 3.8.0 Compatible with MacOS Monterey

Is Traktor Pro 3 Version 3.8.0 Compatible with MacOS Monterey? I have not been able to successfully connect my computer to any DJM mixers since updating to 3.8.0. However, my other mac that is running Ventura MacOS has been able to connect to DJM900NXS2 mixers. I have all of the proper drivers installed so what is the issue?

Best Answer

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @Abicanelle01, there are no compatibility issues at all with 3.8.0 and macOS 12 (Monterey) - the minimum requirement for the latest Traktor update is macOS 10.15 (Catalina). Regarding the DJM issue: Traktor itself can make use of any external sound card (or mixer) that is properly recognised by the computer. I see no technical possibility that Traktor itself, especially a specific update, could cause such an issue.

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @Abicanelle01, there are no compatibility issues at all with 3.8.0 and macOS 12 (Monterey) - the minimum requirement for the latest Traktor update is macOS 10.15 (Catalina). Regarding the DJM issue: Traktor itself can make use of any external sound card (or mixer) that is properly recognised by the computer. I see no technical possibility that Traktor itself, especially a specific update, could cause such an issue.